"Discover The Secrets To Fly Fishing - Using Some Of The Best Techniques Ever Devised - And Catch A Bundle Of Fish Every Time!"
*FREE For A Limited Time*
If you’re interested in fly fishing then this could be the most important message you will ever read.
From The Desk Of: Mark Golden
Since you’ve found this website I suppose it’s ok to let you know… “I’m a Fly Fishing addict.” The truth is, I’m always on the internet looking for fly fishing tips and tricks. That’s what led me to put this website up. Let me explain…
While surfing around the internet, I stumbled upon something so fantastic that it immediately got my attention… In fact, I discovered something sooo amazing that at first I thought it was "too good to be true" like most things are.
A few months ago, I was actually doing some research on Larry St. John, one of the most well-known and respected fly fishermen in recent history. I noticed that most of his work was available and accounted for with the exception of one of his most important pieces of work,‘Practical Fly Fishing.
Well, this got me curious and so I started digging a little deeper. I started to send off a few emails asking questions, but unfortunately, every road I seemed to head down was a dead end… until a couple of weeks ago that is…
By a stroke of luck, I emailed my story to one of my favorite site’s webmasters… as it turned out he had an old copy of this difficult to find book - it was right under my damn nose. After numerous emails, I finally got him to mail me his copy.
I Uncovered One Of The Most Important Fly Fishing Manuscripts Of All Time....
Even though it was first published in 1920, this book has the best fly fishing secrets I have ever seen.
In the 9 chapters here’s just a snippet of what you’ll learn:
- What tackle to use...there’s no doubt the right tackle is very important if you want to catch fish. Using the wrong tackle will inevitably guarantee ‘no fish’. Like the ‘double built’ a bamboo rod, a very strong and flexible rod excellent for fishing in streams with little room to move.
- The ferrule and what one is best, some just don’t hold the rod together, pick the wrong one and your fishing days will be over before you start.
- The finish of the rod, learn what finishes are used on various rods, there’s on finish that will last for years, find out which one it is.
- How to use the right action, you will be shown how to properly use your fly rod, using the best action to get your fly out there in the stream where you want it.
- What length and weight to use, for your rod, there is such a variety out there, making the right choice will make all the difference in you fishing. You’ll need to take into account your weight and height when choosing your rod.
- The best reel for you, there is a large selection of reels on the market, all designed for a different purpose. You will be taken through what reel will best suit your needs.
And there’s loads more…
At this point, you might be wondering how you can get your hands on a copy…
Well here’s the good news.
After doing even more research (I told you I was a fly fishing addict) I have contacted the original copyright owners and gained permission to republish Mr. Larry St. John’s complete work on this website.
Fly fishing is my passion and I want to share it with as many people as possible. Believe it or not, I’ve decided to do something completely unheard of these days. I’m going to let you have this amazing manuscript for nothing.
It’s FREE… Yes 100% FREE
Now you have no excuse for not being able to catch a bundle of fish that will feed your family for months.
So without any further adieu, let’s get started...
CLICK HERE TO READ THE FOREWORD
Hunting And Fishing
Bass Fishing Techniques
Kenai River Fishing
Salt Water Fishing